1. Where in the world is it traditional to hang a decoration shaped like a spider on the Christmas tree?
2. Where in the world can you find Jonkunnu dancers celebrating Christmas?
D. New Zealand
3. Where in the world do celebrants wish each other a Joyeux Noel at Christmas time?
4. Where in the world will you find turrón served as a Christmas treat?
5. Where in the world was mistletoe first hung as a Christmas decoration?
B. United States
6. Where in the world does Santa Claus really live according to U.S. tradition?
C. South Pole
D. North Pole
7. Where in the world does St. Nicholas deliver presents to children on the 5th of December?
8. Where in the world do jólasveinarnir, or “Christmas Lads,” deliver presents?
9. Where in the world does the Christkind deliver gifts at Christmas?
10. Where in the world is the traditional Christmas meal known as Wigilia?
11. Where in the world do children leave their shoes (filled with carrots and treats!) by the fire on Christmas Eve for a gift from “Père Noel.”?
12. Where in the world is the official Christmas gift giver The Three Kings?
13. Where in the world does Babouschka bring gifts to children?
A. Czech Republic
C. The Netherlands
14. Where in the world is Santa Claus referred to as Kanakaloka?
15. Where in the world do children receive gifts from La Befana during Christmas?
16. Where in the world are children’s presents left next to their pillow on Christmas night?
17. Where in the world is it traditional for children to decorate their Christmas lists with pictures and then leave them on the windowsill overnight?
18. Where in the world do they celebrate Christmas Eve with the “Feast of the Seven Fishes”?
19. Where in the world do people believe that you can see your future on Christmas night?
A. Czech Republic
20. Where in the world is it a tradition to leave a shoe or boot outside the front door on December 5th?